Hussar Arena Contacts
Arena Concession/Lobby number: 403 787-3787
Ice Coordinator: RoxAnne Hale 403 787-2666 email@example.com
Kitchen Contact: Donna: 403 934-0249 firstname.lastname@example.org or Yvonne 403 934-7623
No outside food permitted. Kitchen will be happy to assist you in any food needs you have.
Care taker: Darren 403 901-7446 email@example.com
Curling Lounge Rental: Shannon 403 901-5520 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref Coordinator: John Culshaw 403 -901-3400 Jpculshaw@gmail.com
Hussar Ag Society Rental Agreement
Box 1 HUSSAR, AB T0J 1S0
EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2017
Hussar & District Agricultural Society is pleased to offer ice rental at $120/hour
· Ice rental cancellations must be made at least 14 days in advance to avoid rental charges. Cancellations due to weather will not be charged.
· All tournament ice rentals require a deposit of 30%t that is non-refundable. Cancellation for tournament rentals need to be 4 weeks prior to tournament or full amount will be charged.
· Each rental, unless specified, includes the use of two dressing rooms: 60 minutes prior to ice time and 45 minutes after. All tape and refuse to be picked up and put in garbage can. All recyclables to be placed in blue bin. Please ensure all showers are turned off as there will be a charge for showers left on.
· Take all reasonable steps to supervise and control the activities of all players, coaches, officials, trainers, volunteers, fans, employees or invitees of the renter.
· Each instructional ice rental must include one qualified coach/instructor.
· Each non-instructional ice rental must have one individual over 18 years old present.
· In the event of injury, provide Hussar Ag Society with a copy of each injury report completed and submitted to Hockey Alberta or Ringette Alberta.
· Report any hazardous conditions to caretaker immediately.
· Any damage to the facility outside of regular use will be the financial responsibility of the renter.
· It is the responsibility of the renter to obtain necessary gaming licenses for any raffles, cash draws, 50/50, etc being held in the facility.
· Hussar Ag Society authorizes the caretaker to refuse service, as deemed necessary, with no refund
· Our kitchen facility is a full service kitchen. We ask that no outside food or drink be brought into our arena. We would be happy to provide the contact info of the kitchen manager if special requests are needed.