HUSSAR & DISTRICT AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY
HUSSAR ARENA COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES - OCT 2021
HUSSAR ARENA HAS IMPLEMENTED THE RESTRICTIONS EXEMPTION PROGRAM
- User groups are responsible for ensuring over age 18 participants and spectators have shown proof of vaccination, a negative Covid test (within 72 hrs) or a valid original vaccination exemption letter.
- Under 18 entering the building (for participation reasons only) are not required to show proof of vaccination.
- Youth 12-17 entering the building for non-participant reasons will be required to show proof of vaccination.
- Masks are mandatory at all times unless seated and consuming food or drink. Masks are not required on ice surface during activity.
- Entry to building will be limited to NW doors (Dressing Room doors).
- Water fountains are not Patrons should fill their water bottles at home and refrain from sharing.
- Spectator stands will not be disinfected and cleaned between bookings.
- Lobby and washrooms will be open and regularly cleaned and disinfected.
Facility staff reserve the right to limit attendees at any time.
This facility may have schedule/programming changes or close without notice.
Please visit www.hussararena.ca for up to date arena information and schedule.