HUSSAR & DISTRICT AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY
HUSSAR ARENA COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES - OCT 2020
- Everyone must self assess before entering the facility. If you are showing symptoms or feeling unwell:
- Practice respiratory etiquette.
- All users are expected to follow AHS Covid-19 guidelines for indoor and outdoor gatherings. Currently maximum 100 people seated for indoor events maintaining 2 meters physical distancing (except same family/cohorts) as per AHS Guidelines for Sport, Physical Activity and Recreation.
- All users of the facility must follow their own regional, provincial, and national sport governing bodies guidelines related to Covid-19.
- Patrons are expected to minimize the amount of time spent in the facility. Users shall enter in advance only to don required equipment. Spectators shall only enter at time of event.
- Dressing rooms are open with physical distancing measures in place. Players should come dressed in gear as much as possible. Shower facilities are not
- User groups are expected to maintain cohort groups in dressing rooms. Individuals are expected to limit the time spent in dressing rooms and common areas.
- Water fountains are not Patrons should fill their water bottles at home and refrain from sharing.
- No more than 50 people can be on the ice (including players’ benches, boxes) at the same time. This number includes referees and coaches who are unable to maintain a physical distance of 2 metres from participants.
- Spectators are allowed in facility, maintaining required distancing. Spectator stands will not be disinfected and cleaned between bookings.
- Though not mandatory, it is encouraged that spectators wear masks as per AHS Guidelines for Sport, Physical Activity and Recreation.
- Patrons and spectators should vacate the facility within 15 minutes at the conclusion of their ice time.
- Lobby and washrooms will be open and regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- If an attendee shows symptoms of Covid-19 while using the facility, it is the responsibility of team officials to ensure immediate isolation (space will be provided) and removal to home/residence to begin isolation. As per Guidance for Sport, Physical Activity and Recreation - Stage 2. Facility staff will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and areas that the individual may have come in contact with.
Facility staff reserve the right to limit attendees at any time.
This facility may have schedule/programming changes or close without notice.
Please visit www.hussararena.ca for up to date arena information and schedule.